Our suite of loan origination tools provides integrated solutions to help Associations efficiently lend to agricultural borrowers across all lines of business, including commercial, consumer, mortgage, home equity LOCs and point of sale.
Our tools help Associations manage, track and stay up-to-date with lending activity throughout the lending process. Automated workflows guide loan origination, modification and ongoing portfolio management tasks. During the lending process, our suite of solutions enables Associations to:
- Easily process loan applications for all eligible commercial and consumer credits.
- Price loans and lock rates through the AgFirst Pricing System.
- Perform comprehensive underwriting, including credit analysis.
- Utilize scoring and rescoring to determine creditworthiness and support automatic decisions.
- Generate credit presentations.
- Perform due diligence tracking.
- Request appraisals.
- Track and monitor pre- and post-closing tasks.
- Manage approvals.
- Generate disclosures and loan documents, including all applicable state, federal and Farm Credit requirements.
- Automatically upload loans to our loan accounting systems.
- Facilitate portfolio management.
Commercial and consumer compliance is a core competency of AgFirst. Our current loan origination solution, Credit Delivery, provides a fully integrated document solution that automatically generates documents for most types of commercial and consumer transactions, including the recently enacted Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s Integrated Disclosure requirements (TILA-RESPA). AgFirst’s Legal and Operations teams collaborate with Associations, outside counsel and industry advisors to ensure our disclosures, loan documents, system triggers and related processes are accurate and timely. Our documentation complies with all state, federal and Farm Credit requirements. In addition to standard disclosures, our extensive library of mortgages, deeds, notes and Association custom documents offer an expansive portfolio of loan documents to support Association lending.